Cystic acne

 A skin condition that occurs when hair follicles plug with oil and dead skin cells.

Acne is most common in teenagers and young adults.

Symptoms

Acne signs vary depending on the severity of your condition:

  • Whiteheads (closed plugged pores)
  • Blackheads (open plugged pores)
  • Small red, tender bumps (papules)
  • Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips
  • Large, solid, painful lumps under the skin (nodules)
  • Painful, pus-filled lumps under the skin (cystic lesions)

Acne usually appears on the face, forehead, chest, upper back and shoulders.

Share your experience 

Comments

  1. I've never really had any problems with my skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only experience bad skin when I need to change my hairstyle..after doing so there are no problems at all with my skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had experienced the abov mentioned this and its not easy to accept💔

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily i never experienced skin problems

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Know your yourself

Know the type of clothes to wear

Skin disorders